It's raining. Again. I don't know why people seem to moan about it all the time. OK so it is a bit wet and it is a bit cold but then isn't that a case of just having the wrong items of clothing? Like it or not we need the rain. It feeds the garden which in turn feeds us. So it's here, we need it, get over it and if nothing else embrace it!
I have said before that I work from home, for those of you who don't know what I do I am a photographer and Graphic Designer. For me, I see the rain as a great source of inspiration and a great way to create art.
So as a celebration of rain and all things creative and arty to do with rain, I have created a fun little inspiration board over on pinterest, if you are stuck in doors and feeling miserable, go and take a look and maybe you will start to look at the rain in a different way? Just click on the image below to be transported!

No comments:
Post a Comment