Friday, 18 May 2012

A HUUUUUUGE Inspiration - Lammas & Living in the Future

I just wanted to share with you one of my inspirations and what has sparked off the change in the way we want to live a more ethical sustainable life. Jon and I are constantly talking about where we want to live and how and this is a topic that we are always talking about with our friends too. We are not certain what the answer is but we keep on discussing it and looking at ways in which we can change our lives.

We came across the Lammas Project and their podcasts on itunes and youtube "Living in the Future" and we were simply blown away by it. If you too are interested in sustainable living and all things eco you too I am sure will be blow away. The pod casts are no more than 10 minutes long, averaging about 5 minutes actually and there are 42 in all (I think unless they have created more). It might be a bit "bitty" to watch but I urge you to watch all of them in order, I think you will be glad you did.

My writing skills don't let me write about how much this has inspired us. I so want to live there, Jon is not ready yet but we are working our way towards being more eco friendly.

Please do watch the first installment below then watch the rest.... there are some really interesting hints, tips etc on how you too can change your life. You don't need me to tell you about it, just watch it and enjoy and we'll see you in Wales!


No comments:

Post a Comment